Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Good old Mountains

Billy and Sarah asked us to take some pictures with them out in the mountains with their horses and dogs. It was the first real snowy day of winter and it was cold and slick!

We went to Heise and it was beautiful, just really ridiculously COLD. On the way back home to take more pictures in the studio, Nate and I stopped at the Heise Pizzeria for dinner. I was especially excited to eat there because it happens to be where we ate dinner on our first date! Exciting, right!? It was the first time we had been back since that fateful night...*sigh*.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your pictures!



Now that is just showing off!

1 comment:

Michele said...

What great pictures! I love the outdoor ones in the snow. It had to be freezing, but they look so good! I'm not a pet person, but the dogs and horses were added to these shots so well. They seem part of the family.