Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Bunkers 10-24-09 - Las Vegas, NV Wedding

I just want to start out by saying that I LOVED this wedding! I loved how willing both Becky and Scott were to try whatever we asked. Also, Becky had some great ideas of her own! They were so easy to work with and I loved getting to know both of them better.

These are some of my favorite from the wedding day. There were so many that I loved, I had a hard time narrowing it down to these 29 (I know, not really narrowed down).

This is Becky's dress hanging next to her mom's dress. Becky loved the lace on her mom's dress and after searching, they were able to find some for Becky to have her dress made of.






This pic was Becky's idea and I think it turned out fantastic!

I don't know who was more excited about Scott's hand being on Becky's bum. I love how this pic turned out.





This (above) is my favorite picture from the day and it will be showing up in some of our new marketing material.






They decorated their cousins backyard and it turned out awesome. The lighting was little lanterns hanging from trees and Christmas lights on the bushes and tree trunks. It was beautiful!



All three of Becky's bridesmaids were pregnant and are all due around the same time. It made getting their pictures really fun. Becky made the sign on the back of her car and she also designed her own invitation. To see some more of the things she has created, you can check out her blog at http://inklingdesigns.blogspot.com.

I hope you enjoyed these pictures. If you want to see all the pictures from their big day, look for their picture in the side bar and it will link you to the album. (Disclaimer: I don't mind if you link any of the picture to your facebook or your blog, but please include a link back to legacyddp.blogspot.com and include our NEW name Emily & Nate Photography. Thank You!)

2 comments:

Susan said...

Really awesome pictures Emily!

The Brendles said...

Looked like a fun wedding to photograph :) I love the picture with the rings on the heel of her shoe!!