Monday, November 30, 2009

December Special

First off I have to say "Thank You" to everyone that follows and reads my blog. It isn't always easy finding the time to post stuff and it is good to know that the effort is not wasted. Secondly, I am sad to say that we are not taking anymore sessions for the month of December. November has been crazy busy for us (which we are so grateful for) but it is time for me to take a break and focus on getting ready for Christmas.

Speaking of Christmas....here is a great gift idea for the in-laws or your own parents:
okay, the picture is small, but you get the idea. This is a super cute picture ornament, that has a silver frame around it. They are $15 a piece and must be ordered before the 15th of December if you want it before Christmas. I love this idea because it is relatively inexpensive and you know that they will actually use it at least once a year ;)!

Everywhere I look there seems to be a push for homemade or sentimental gifts because of the recession. Not everyone love homemade gifts, but I love the idea! I am excited to see what everyone comes up with.

No comments: