Saturday, January 16, 2010

Maylyn + Dallon Wedding

Hi all! We just got back from Maylyn and Dallon's wedding. It was beautiful! The ceremony was amazing and the officiant did a great job. It was also really touching to see Dallon's grandfather there. He was the best man, but after falling and injuring himself pretty badly they weren't sure if he would be able to make it. He was released from the hospital in just enough time! It was one of those moments that reminds me why I LOVE my job so much.

Congratulations Maylyn and Dallon! I could see how much you care about each other. I hope you never forget how special this day was.

Check back Monday for a sneak peek of some of the images from their wedding day! In the meantime, here is one of my favorite from their engagement session.

No comments: