Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hi, my name is Emily and I'm a workaholic

It is 10:10pm and I am looking for something to do...

For the past two months we have been busy. Okay, busy may be an understatement. It has been really hard to stay on top of everything and I have lost a lot of sleep trying to keep up. Now, many of you know that I am not just a photographer, but a mom of three ACTIVE little girls (one of which just barely started sleeping through the night). So it has been interesting trying to balance everything. Today, something really strange happened...I got completely caught up. I have no editing to do, no orders to make, no emails to write, nothing! It feels, well...weird.

I think I may be a workaholic.

I have been working non-stop since the end of November and now I don't know what to do with myself. I think I may go to bed BEFORE midnight tonight! I know this moment is short lived since we have a wedding AND family photo shoot on Saturday so I should be living it up...but I think I will post some of my favorite shots that I found yesterday while getting pictures ready for our new site instead. Oops! I let the cat out of the bag early. Keep checking back for the big reveal, but in the meantime enjoy:



No comments: