Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Knowles Family

I had a blast with this family! Some of you that have little boys know...sometimes we pull out the fart machine when the smiles start to get stale. I don't tell them it is fart machine at first either. It pretty much cracks me up. (disclaimer: sometimes crude humor makes me laugh) Lucky for me, this family also found it funny. It would be pretty awkward if they didn't, right?!

It always makes me laugh when the kids will automatically blame it on their dad, and it makes me laugh even HARDER when they blame it on their mom. Anyway, back to the point; this family was awesome and fun to photograph. It was freezing and they were really good sports about it.




3 comments:

Michele said...

These are all really cute pictures! The one with the kids out front and Mom and Dad kissing in the background is adorable. If we tried this pose, one of our kids would flip out, can you guess which one?

Knowles Family said...

I love the way you made it sound like they were blaming it on me...when we all know they would totally blame it on Josh, no question!
Thanks for the pictures! You were so sweet to brave the cold for us! I'll have to call you when we're there for Christmas about ordering some prints!

Meagan said...

Aww, what a cute family! ;-) And I can totally see them busting up with the fart machine. Seriously, I love the pictures. You did a great job!