Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Back to School Pictures - Nielsen Kids

Nate came home for the weekend and we had the opportunity to take some back to school pictures for the Nielsen Family. Susan, the mom, got sick of overpaying for school pictures so we took there "school" pictures instead. It helps that all of her kids are photogenic and have the most amazing eyes.

Side note: There are more pictures that go with the last three posts but I am having problems with the Picasa web uploader, so the full albums are not posted yet, but they will be soon!
















1 comment:

susan said...

Thanks! I think they are great!!!!
You really do a great job and I love all th interesting twists you put on them. In a few months I want to do our whole family including the dog. I love you blog. I have been looking at it tons and love your work.