Thursday, June 4, 2009

Alora

Alora being distracted from the camera, trying to catch some bubbles.
Her mom finally pinned her down and tickled her to get her to smile!
This is one of my favorite because it shows the gold flecks in her eyes!

Alora is my niece and because of that I have been putting her pictures on the back burner. I am sure that her mom has been going crazy waiting for these pictures that we took the beginning of May! Now that things have slowed down a little, I have had a little time to get the family stuff done. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Michele said...

As I was comparing this yrs pics and last years pics of the kids, I noticed that the lighting is so much softer in last years. Did we take the pictures at a different time of day? I love the pictures, it was just something I noticed. I also realized that we forgot to take some with all of the kids.

P.S. these of Alora turned out really cute.

Emily said...

Yes we did take them at a different time of day! I always try and take outdoor photos in the late afternoon or at least after three. We took them all before noon. The light is much more direct around that time (aka worse). Now, you know what time to plan for for next year. You get a lot of shadows in the morning hours!