Thursday, December 4, 2008

Summers Family Pictures

A couple of nights ago I took these pictures for the Summers family. Chantelle and I have been friends for a REALLY long time. It was fun to get to take these pictures even though I was having issues with our lighting equipment. Nate has been remodeling our bathroom so I was flying solo on this shoot, and indoor lighting is definitely HIS forte, not mine.

Zach, their little boy, was being quite the ham for the pictures and would only smile using reverse psychology on him telling him not to smile. It was pretty funny. Violet, the baby, was also a little difficult to get to smile but good thing babies look cute even when they are not smiling or even trying.

I ended up having to do a lot of head switching in Photoshop but it was worth it for the end result! I hope you enjoy the pictures Chantelle and Todd!

No comments: